PLAY WITH REAL SHELTER CATS ONLINE
Play with Oregon Humane Society kitty-cats through ROBOTIC TOYS that you can control through this website. IT HAS A LIVE FEED SO YOU CAN WATCH THEM WHILE YOU MOVE KITTY TOYS AROUND. AGHHAGHAHGAHGHAGHAHGHH
truly the internet is a gift
reblogging again because I did this and the cats played back and wow this was way too much fun go do it now
jUSt LOoK aT ThIS bABy
i needed this in my life
ladies dont start fights, but they can finish them.
that is a cat with a hairbow how is that relevant to the caption
My Final Thoughts on The Sound of Music Live
There were extremely good aspects of this production. Such as the heavy emphasis on the Nazi imagery, and the sets. There were some poor aspects, such as the audio and some of the acting, but overall, this was very enjoyable if you can remember that it’s not trying to be the movie. It’s a theatrical production of a musical. The movie did lots of things different than the original musical did. Such as cutting just about all the references to World War II that they could. Which makes sense, because who is gonna go see a movie with tons of Nazi imagery? But I’m glad this production put it back in.
Overall, I am reasonably pleased with it. They should’ve miced the actors, and they should’ve rehearsed some of the acting more than they did, but overall it was very enjoyable.
Thoughts on the Sound of Music Live (Part 9)
- Now THAT should be the last commercial. Jesus Christ.
- Okay this is a pretty cool scene here with the flashlights in the abbey.
- I like this
- -ominous music-
- It’s interesting how this has such a totally different kind of tension than the movie did, although I wish this scene lasted a little bit longer than it has.
- WOAH ROLFE ACTUALLY LETS THEM GO IN THE PLAY
- Shit I have goosebumps
- HEY THE MOUNTAIN SET IS BACK I MISSED YOU MOUNTAIN SET
- Is it snowing?
- That’s a nice shot.
- That was nice. I liked that a lot.
Thoughts on the Sound of Music Live (Part 8)
- Hopefully that was the last commercial break.
- Is it time for Edelweiss
- YES IT IS
- Does that guitar sound out of tune or is it just me?
- But at least his voice is fab
- THE ACTING THERE
- STEPHEN MOYER YOU ARE A GOOD ACTOR, STARING AT THAT SWASTIKA FLAG AND COMPLETELY LOSING YOUR TRAIN OF THOUGHT
- FIVE STARS TO YOU
- You can just feel the tension building here and I love it
- Time for So Long, Farewell again!
- (This whole concert has such a different vibe with all the Nazi flags everywhere)
- I very much miss the bits where the kids kicked each other in the movie
- Gretel looks so tired poor thing
- Oh my God their costumes THOSE HATS
- YES SHE DID THE KISSING THING
- THE FAMILY VONTRAPP
- THEY’RE GONE
- -ominious music-
- WHY IS THERE ANOTHER COMMERCIAL
Maria: And why not?
Brigitta: Because father loves you!
Brigitta: He stopped singing to look at you.
Brigitta: The way that he talks to you.
Brigitta: You're my OTP.
Brigitta: When I see you together, it gives me feels.
For everyone who’s complaining about The Sound of Music not being a carbon copy of the movie, this version is based off of the original musical, not the movie. The movie wasn’t close to the musical.
I love Carrie Underwood I just wish she was better at the acting part of this.
Thoughts on the Sound of Music Live (Part 7)
- All the sass is in this scene
- That was the most half assed “Heil” I have ever seen, 4 for you Christian Borle.
- I very much like how much better the acting got for the second act.
- That ending harmony on the reprise there was gorgeous.
- Shit Rolf, you’re an ass now.
- Take that you obnoxious Nazi
- Perfect set change is perfect
- SO MANY SWASTIKAS
- And commercial break!